Saturday, March 5, 2011

How to Legally Smoke Anywhere and Everywhere!



Last December, I was waiting at Dubai Airport for my connecting flight to Dhaka. No need to mention that I was tired and was bored waiting there for my flight. Every now and then I would lift my head up to see people around me. Same people - everybody either rushing to catch a plane or somehow killing time for their flight. I look past them and to my surprise, I noticed a lady smoking a cigarette only a few chairs away from me!  I could not believe that she was smoking inside the terminal building. I was very surprised. After watching her smoke for a few minutes, I got confused. Why there was no smell of tobacco. And why so little smoke!


My curiosity compelled me to approach the woman. Wearing a smile, I asked her about her cigarette. I guess she read me very well and felt pity for all the confusion that I had on my face and could not hide. With a reassuring smile, she calmed my confusion but not my curiosity. She started to explain why that cigarette was not a cigarette in the traditional sense. She said that it was an electronic cigarette! Being an electrical engineer, my curiosity got even stronger. What is she talking about - electronic cigarette! Man, I have read about diodes and transistors, and what not, but electronic cigarettes!

Electronic Smokeless Cigarettes from SmokeStick™. Enter: ECIG10 get 10% Off!

Grow-up Plan



Unfortunately, the conversation had to come to an abrupt end when I realized that I had to run to catch my plane for the connecting flight. All the excitement of reaching home to friends and family drowned out the surprise that I felt when I saw the woman smoking something that I have never seen before. It remained dormant for a while until last night.


Yesterday evening, my fourteen year old was researching on the internet for school work. I was sitting at the next desk browsing the web as well and keeping an eye on him. That is when I accidentally came across a manufacturer that makes electronic cigarette. I even came across a video clip where a guest was smoking electronic cigarette at the Late Night show with David Letterman. Watch.


SmokeStik-Alternative Smoking



Electronic Cigarette  SmokeStik ™ Smokeless Cigarettes. Assembled in USA. SALE...Get 10% Off Today!


I instantly realized that many of my smoker friends could be interested in this type of device. I did a little bit more research. Rather than rehashing them here, if you want to read further you can click here.


Need To Quit Smoking? Smokeless, Harmless Cigarettes. Assembled in USA. SALE...GET 10% Off Today.

I myself have quit smoking more than a year ago. And I must say that it is better if someone can  quit smoking rather than take refuge in electronic smoking.

No comments: