Monday, February 14, 2011

You Think It's a Frog !?

~~~

People argue too much. And People in some cultures argue more than others. However, no nation, and no culture, is immune from this serious disease of arguing. We argue more when it comes to political views and religious views. We simply connot tolerate the other view point, which sometimes lead to serious consequences.

We never give the other party any chance. We just yell from the top of our lungs to say that his viewpoint is wrong. We never stop and listen. But we shoud. Scroll down to the bottom and right away call out what you see in the picture. Then wait 10 seconds to see if your opinion was right.

I
I
V
I
I
I
V
I
I
I
V
I

I
I
V
I
I
I
V
I
I
I
V








... and I think it is a horse!


Moral: We have to respect each other's opinion; you can see it clearly in the above Picture. We just need to wait and listen actively to others' point of view!

NEXT:  Can You Raed This? Olny 55 Plepoe Out of 100 Can.