Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just for Laughter


Couples

Q. Why do couples hold hands during their wedding?
A.  It's a formality just like two boxers shaking hands before the fight begins!

~~~

It's funny when people discuss Love Marriage vs Arranged.
It's like asking someone, if suicide is better or being murdered.


 

Lawyer

Lawyer : "Now sir, I'm sure you are an intelligent and honest man."
Witness: "Thank you. If I weren't under oath, I'd return the compliment."

~~~

Lawyer : "Have you lived in this town all your life?"
Witness: "Not yet."
 
  ~~~

Lawyer : "Trooper, when you stopped the defendant, were your red and blue lights flashing?"
Witness: "Yes."
Lawyer : "Did the defendant say anything when she got out of her car?"
Witness: "Yes, sir."
Lawyer : "What did she say?"
Witness: "'What disco am I at?'"


~~~

Divorce court judge to husband: "Mr Geraghty,I have reviewed this case very carefully and I've decided to give your wife $800 a week."
Husband: "That's very fair,your honor. "And every now and then I'll try to send her a few bucks myself."

~~~


Next --> Grandma in Court


No comments: